The holidays are in full swing and we know how stressful it can be to find the perfect gifts. I don’t know about you, but I love giving gifts that people actually want to use! That being said, one thing everyone can use more of is taking time out of their hectic lives to rejuvenate their minds and bodies.
With this in mind, we’ve come up with five self-care centered gifts. These gifts will not only bring your loved ones some much needed TLC during the holiday season but also help put their well-being first. What better way to show someone how much you care than by giving them the gift of good health. After all, your health is your wealth!
1. Essential Oil Diffuser - We know this item seems to be all the rage right now, but some people have yet to make the purchase! The scent of natural oils wafting through the air is bound to make anyone feel instantly rejuvenated. This particular one is from MUJI and has two adjustable LED light levels and four different sets of timers.
2. ClassPass - Make the first move by helping your loved one get in the swing of things with a group fitness class of their choice! ClassPass makes working out a little less boring by allowing people to choose different types of classes in their local area. Sometimes the hardest part of being active is getting to your workout! This gift is sure to make working out a bit more exciting, especially once the New Year rolls around!
3. Blue light blocking glasses - Since we live in the digital age, most of us work in front of a computer screen for several hours on a daily basis. Blue light emission from computer screens are not only harmful for our vision but can also disrupt sleep schedules. These snazzy blue light filter glasses from Felix Gray will help reduce eyestrain for your giftee while making them look super cool!
4. Weighted Blanket - Catchin’ Zs just got a whole lot better! Weighted blankets have several benefits for sleep quality and have been shown to help people settle into sleep easier. The added pressure on the body makes you feel extra comfy which releases serotonin to the brain. This weighted blanket is from Casper, but do your research and give your loved one the best sleep they’ve ever had!
5. MIA Starter Kit - Give the women in your life something they will truly be grateful for with our MIA Starter Kit. Menstrual pain can come in several different forms and we are here to help! The MIA Starter Kit offers miniature sizes of all-natural, CBD-infused, period pain relief products plus some extra goodies!
Here’s what’s included:
This kit is a great way to help women make the switch to natural period pain relief care with cute, easy-to-use products.
We hope you liked our top five self-care gift selections as much as we did! These gifts will be sure to make the special people in your life feel all the warm and fuzzies of wellness. It’s self-care, not selfish!
Let us know what you’re favorite wellness gifts are in the comments below!